Posted November 2016: Scitent is seeking a freelancer who will:
- Create graphics, with an aim of providing a great experience for Scitent’s customer base.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working from Word documents, Powerpoints, or other media as provided by client, the content builder will develop new html pages or use existing templates to create online content (both learning content and questions).
- Review content for accuracy compared with original documents
- Assist other team members in image research and selection, rebuilding graphics as needed, and investigating and utilizing features and capabilities within course development programs.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Adobe Design Suite, Wordpress, Tincan, HTML, CSS, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, and Powerpoint skills
- Able to work closely with multiple teams on large scale projects
- Intellectually curious
- Works well with others and learns quickly
- Highly efficient with a talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining work process
- Strong commitment to excellence
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work and communicate with all levels in the organization
- Detailed oriented and take ownership attitude
- 5+ years of experience desired
- College degree desired
If interested, please respond with relevant examples of your work. As a follow up, Scitent may provide you with a Powerpoint and html template and ask that you recreate the Powerpoint within that template to demonstrate ability.