Posted 26Jan2016: NWG Solutions, LLC is one of the area’s largest technical support companies serving small to medium sized businesses with on-site computer and IT related support. We are currently accepting resumes for a Technical Support Professional with superb customer service skills to work in a highly demanding, highly rewarding field. Our customers include some of the fastest growing businesses in the area who expect the best from their IT support firm.
We offer competitive benefits, a comprehensive continuing education program and unlimited paid-time off.
- Installation, support and maintenance of Microsoft suite applications (server and workstation operating systems and applications) in a LAN/WAN environment.
- On-site and remote hardware, software and network fault location and resolution.
- Hardware component upgrades and installations.
- Network design, maintenance and installation.
- Virus and spyware removal and detection.
- Data recovery and data industry best practice implementation.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in IT support.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Server
- Microsoft certifications preferred but not required
Personal Skill Set Requirements:
- Ability to interact with customers in a polite and professional manner.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to assess situations quickly and thoroughly.
- Ability to work within client environment with as little intrusion as possible.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to a largely non-technical audience.
- Organize and manage tasks and projects efficiently.
- Work autonomously while maintaining communications with co-workers and clients.
- Demonstrate integrity, fairness, and a strong sense of team spirit.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Information Technology/Microsoft Sever: 3 years
For more info and to apply, visit